Intellectual Property: Trademark Law, Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Perform trademark searches for clients, so that their trademarks do not infringe the trademark rights of other businesses.
- Draft and negotiate trademark licenses agreements for clients seeking to expand their businesses by licensing their trademarks to other businesses.
- Write and negotiate non disclosure agreements so that clients can protect their trade secrets during the course of business negotiations, as well as ensure that clients can prevent their employees, consultants, and contractors from disclosing the clients trade secrets to competitors.
- Conduct trade secret audits to ensure that clients’ trade secrets are protected.
- Developed a trademark licensing program for a prior employer that enabled the employer to earn over $12 million per year in royalties from licensing its trademarks.
- Obtained a federal trademark registration for a combined heat and power provider.
- Obtained a federal trademark registration for a carpet supply and installation business.
- Obtained a federal trademark registration for a spa and beauty salon business.