Entertainment Law: Video, Film, Talent, & Publishing Agreements
- Write, negotiate, and revise video production and film production agreements.
- Draft and negotiate video and film distribution agreements to enable my clients to license their films and/or videos both domestically and internationally.
- Review and revise location agreements for film and video shooting.
- Write private placement memoranda and file Form D with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as applicable state securities agencies to enable my clients to raise money from investors to finance their films and videos.
- Draft, negotiate and revise video streaming agreements enabling my clients to stream their videos on the internet.
- Write and negotiate talent agreements.
- Draft and negotiate book publishing agreements.
- Drafted, negotiated, and revised a video development agreement for a client to enable the client to make a video regarding the benefits of the client’s combined heat and power device.
- Drafted and negotiated all of a former employer’s video development, and video distribution agreements.
- Wrote and negotiated all of the talent agreements for the satellite television network subsidiary of a former employer.
- Handled all of the legal aspects concerning the development and distribution of a former employer’s online educational courses.